UDC Ventures seeks to partner with entrepreneurs, disruptive start-ups and innovative, emerging companies in fields related to our strategic focus areas.
Companies can be at any stage, ranging from pre-commercial stage research and development to early prototypes through late stage, established companies. Our investment can range from seed funding to later stage growth capital. We seek to be impactful strategic investors as opposed to passive or purely financial venture investors.
UDC Ventures is focused on investing in mega-trends that can impact the technology landscape similar to how OLED technology has impacted the broader display market.
What are some of the technology areas we are focused on?
- OLED technologies
- Advanced materials and process technologies
- Organic and printed electronics
- Complementary display technologies and technologies strategically related to UDC’s core business
- Next-gen, IP intensive, consumer facing technologies such as Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Analytics driven, computational chemistry
- Artificial Intelligence and relevant end market applications
- Biotech, pharma and life sciences technologies that can leverage UDC’s expertise in materials development, R&D and manufacturing